To wear a baseball cap is not a problem but what might be a problem is how to wear the baseball cap with glasses.
Baseball caps have always had their own unique style. It has always had a special way it makes anyone wearing it look despite the gender. The uniqueness is so obvious that anyone can notice it from someone dressed in a baseball cap.
I’ve always seen anyone that dresses in a baseball cap as attractive. I believe that is how it is for most of us and the reason is that baseball caps are unique, and has a special way it makes someone looks.
Now, the question is, how to wear a baseball cap with glasses?
- To wear a baseball cap with glasses, the first thing to do is to get a baseball cap and sunglass that pair with your outfit
- Now put on the glasses on your face ensure it matches the shape of your face
- Wear the baseball cap and position the visor of the cap to either be at your back or your front depending on how your want it and the dress and the style of your hair.
- Don’t let the visor of the cap looks as if it’s competing with the sunglasses because on normal ground, the visor is supposed to shield your face from the sun while the glasses only have to shield your eyes.
Nonetheless, wearing a baseball cap with a sunglass is simple, just find the best baseball cap with a matching dress, footwear, and glasses that fit your face, positioning the cap and the glass the way it won’t’ have to have to be competing with each other.
Table of Contents
Baseball Cap with Glasses
Baseball cap is a type of headwear that was initially worn by sports teammates and were also designed with the logo of such sports team or a logo of a popular company.
Baseball caps can be worn with most dresses in the fashion world and that’s where glasses come into. In today’s fashion, anyone can wear a baseball cap which is now made in various forms and designs. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a sports or company logo.
Therefore, a baseball cap with glasses means wearing a baseball cap with glasses. There are many things to consider when wearing a baseball cap with glasses. Of course, you have to consider how people will react when seeing you in a baseball cap with glasses.
You wouldn’t want to give people the impression that you are hiding something or make it look like you are trying to hide from the paparazzi. You should always pair a baseball cap with glasses the way people will feel comfortable coming around you and talking to you.
How to Wear a Baseball Cap with Glasses
Here are how to wear a baseball cap with glasses.
- The first thing you need to do is to get a baseball cap that can pair with the outfit you wish to wear.
- The cap and the outfit don’t necessarily have to be the same color or design. As long as the cap pairs or complements the outfit, then you are good to go.
- The next thing to do is to get a glass that will pair with both your baseball cap and outfit.
- You have to make sure the glasses are not off from the whole context. If you have many glasses, it’s better to test them out and know which one pairs wells with the type of baseball cap and outfit you wish to wear.
- The next thing to do is to arrange your hair so it lets the cap sits properly in your head without having to fall anytime you bend down. You have to make sure the cap fits properly in your head to avoid being carried or pulled by the wind.
- If you have long hair, there are different ways and styles to wear baseball caps with long hair. You have to also make sure that the style you choose to arrange your hair conforms to the type of dress you wish to wear outside. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to dress in a way people will not help but keep looking at you in a weird way. If your hair is short, you can easily put on the cap on your hair without it being pulled by the wind.
- Now, you can wear your baseball cap. Here, you can wear the baseball cap a little bit tilted back so that it doesn’t look like it’s competing with the glasses. You can as well wear the cap backward, that is, the place that is supposed to be in the front should be at the back while the back will be in the front, and then wear your glasses. This is to ensure that glass doesn’t look like it’s competing with the visor of the cap.
Reason Why People Wear Baseball Cap with Glasses
Fashion is one of the reasons why people wear baseball caps with sunglasses. In the fashion world, once a style comes out, it will begin to trend. Thanks to social media and the availability of mobile phones which made it possible for people to easily get in touch with the trends in fashion.
To Hide Identity
Most people wear a baseball cap with glasses to hide their identity from someone. Most celebrities do this to hide their faces from the paparazzi. They see it as a way of disguising themselves without being noticed easily. It is not as if they won’t be noticed, but not as easy as you think.
To Cover Bad Hair
Most people that wear baseball cap does that to cover their bad hair. My sister is a culprit of this. Anytime her hair looks bad and she needs to step outside to do one thing or the other, instead of stressing her hair, she would just come and borrow a baseball cap from me. So most people that wear baseball cap does that to cover their bad hair.
Because it Looks Good on Them
Most guys that wear baseball caps do that either because it looks good on them or because they see it as a normal way a guy should dress. Tell me a guy that doesn’t have a baseball cap and I will tell you a boy that doesn’t know anything yet. I stand to be corrected though.
However, the reason can be religious, medical, or personal preference not to wear a cap. If it looks good on you, why not incorporate it in parts of your dressing code. There is no harm in wearing a cap. Some may even wear the cap and it pushes their ears out, while others may wear it to an interview. It is very bad to wear a cap to an interview except you have a tangible reason to do so.
Advantages of Wearing Baseball Cap with Glasses
- It brings out the beauty of the person especially if it’s a lady. For men, it makes them look cute
- It protects your eyes from the scorching sun
- It can help hide your identity especially if you are a celebrity or if you have someone you want to hide away from
I know that wearing a baseball cap it’s very easy, but it can be very confusing at times due to one circumstance or another. But this depends on personal preference, what you want as an individual, and how you want it.